Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas eve at Granny Smith's

I wanted to post this earlier, but I've been away from the computer battling the flu. Cooper had it too, so John's been spending his long holiday weekend nursing us both back to health.

This is Cooper playing with his brand new Sesame Street Giggle Station on top of my new Dutch oven. I used the Dutch oven tonight to make some delicious pot roast. The Giggle Station did not survive that long. Sadly, it met its demise only 3 days later when Cooper threw up all over it & there was no way to clean out all those buttons and switches.

This is Cooper laughing about his first Christmas gift from me & John - squeaky shoes. Yep, every time he takes a step they squeak. Everyone else thinks it's terribly obnoxious, but John & I think it's hysterical, & Cooper seems to agree.

Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!

Even after all those new toys, Cooper still loves the pots & spoons.

Cooper & Granny Smith trying out his new xylophone.

1 comment:

Karen said...

...great pics...thanks. looks like fun was had by all!especially Baby Boy Coop. Sorry you were sick...Chuck seems to have the bug now too...I hope i'm not next...............I'm OD'ing on the Vit C.