Saturday, December 20, 2008

Visiting & the big N-O

We went to play with Zak and Caycee the other day and Dayna's sister Jamie was in town with her son Conlan, who was born the same day as Cooper. If it looks a little chaotic, it's because it is. We had the kids outnumbered 5 to 4, but somehow they still manage to bounce on the open dishwasher door, try to throw themselves off the couch, and climb onto high chairs. (Okay, all of that was Caycee!)
This is just the cutest snowsuit I've ever seen:
I also experienced what I've been dreading for quite a while. We knew it was coming; Cooper's been saying "Na, na, na" when I'm changing his diaper, or when he doesn't want to go to sleep. But while Cooper & Caycee were eating lunch I tried to put a spoonful of macaroni & cheese in his mouth and he said it. Yikes. He shook his head & said, "NO!" I'm sure we'll be hearing that a lot in the years (decades) to come.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Figures that all that trouble was Caycee! Not that I'd put it past Cooper. Bet they all had fun playing together.