Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, but especially my mom & my mother-in-law.

My mom has offered to watch Cooper so I can relax today so when I'm not crying because I miss him (we're not separate much & I'm a little crazy, not to mention pregnant & hormonal), I plan to spend my mother's day: watching tv that isn't Elmo & getting to hear every line, peeing alone & with the door closed, and eating food while it's hot & I'm sitting down. Aaaahhhh...

3 comments:

Col said...

Good for you. What a perfect way to spend the day for a wonderful mama.

the ben show said...

Hope you enjoyed your day and watched some good crappy reality tv. I really hope everyone is feeling better now.

Marta @ Haus of Girls said...

Cute blog! Having a fun giveaway on mine if you are interested! www.HausofGirls.net Thanks!