Saturday, July 11, 2009

I call this my "Just-add-high-heels-and-you'll-be-June-Cleaver" apron

I'm able to post what I sent for the "100 Facts About Me" swap now. See what I got here.
These are some of the facts I kept in mind about the person I was crafting for: has a 2-year-old son, wants a stuffed monster for her son, and likes 50s/60s kitchen stuff, the color blue, baking, entertaining, pearls, & the Loch Ness Monster.
I sent a recipe for Root Beer Float Cake I found online, a rubber stamp she wanted, a monster, a Loch Ness Monster tank top (I may make one of these for myself!), and an apron.





My mom is posing in the apron.. my big pregnant belly made it look all funky when I tried it on.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

You know I love the apron - so creative. The stuffed monster looks so friendly!

Karen said...

You r such an awesome crafter! I love everything.