Thursday, August 13, 2009

Catching up on life

Okay, so in between having a sick dog, finding out my brother is leaving for Afghanistan, starting my new Avon business, and having a new niece, some other stuff has happened that I haven't posted about. I keep meaning too, but the pictures keep piling up.

Update on Dora: Thanks everyone for all your comments & everything. I really appreciate it. Dora had a single dose of chemo & is on steroids. Her lymph nodes have gotten back to normal & she seems to be perfectly healthy. She's in remission & you'd never know there's anything wrong with her. She has a huge appetite & drinks water by the gallon (side effects of the steroids), but otherwise she's her normal self. She visits the oncologist again next week for a check up. We're hoping her remission lasts as long as possible.

So, here's our life recently - in pictures.

John showing Cooper a chick at the Iroquis County Fair
(where, by the way, my mom won 2nd place for her Around the World quilt, and was totally cheated on her map quilt)


Geez, Mom, let the kids have a turn!


Caycee's birthday!


Children of the corn!

Cooper found heaven - and climbed in.

Yeah, Coop, I agree.

No comments: