Friday, September 26, 2008

Look what I can do...

Today I realized I can push my toys out of the way (why didn't I think of that before?) to get to the entertainment center.
Now I know why they call it an entertainment center! There's all kinds of fun stuff there. Mom already moved all the dvds on the lower shelves because I could reach around the toys to get them (& chew on them), but there's more dvds, some shelves, a VCR, & a DVD player - tons of fun stuff to play with. I can push in the VCR door and I even turned on the DVD player, pushed the button to open it, & pulled out the dvd.
Mom was so happy she yelled out in excitement! Several times. I gave her my best smile because I know how proud she was of me!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

too funny! and isn't he soooo cute!

Karen said...

....you crack me up!and so do you, Sarah!