Friday, January 16, 2009

A week as shut-ins

It's been cold here. I mean COLD. Cold cold.
I normally try to get out of the house every day, but it's just been too snowy or cold this week. We went to our gym class and Target on Wednesday, but other than that we haven't left the house.
I've been trying to occupy nap time with sewing, but I have a bunch of projects in mind or started that I'm missing an important element for (like a certain color of thread). So mostly Cooper & I have been lounging in pajamas (it's really hard to get motivated to get dressed), shocking each other (it's really, really dry & staticky), playing "what toy am I reaching & whining for in the toy box?" (it's a trick question; I emptied the toy box twice before I realized there is no toy that is satisfying), and learning to eat with a spoon.
Thankfully, the weather is improving & we'll be leaving the house much more often now.

Cooper in his loungy clothes & slippers enjoying a snack




Aah.. sweet, cheesy success!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

HE is sooo cute. And eating with his left hand, I see. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.