Friday, June 5, 2009

Hi, my name is Sarah & I'm a Craftster.org addict...

Yeah, I know, it's getting to be a bit much. I just can't tear myself away from Craftster & almost all my free time is spent on swaps. It's just so much fun though...
My latest swap partner just received her package so I can post pictures of what I sent now. It was a "scavenger hunt" swap so we had to send items that fit into 8 categories. I sent:

Origami animals in glass jars (the category was "origami"), some scrapbooking supplies from the dollar store & a paperweight with a picture of a tree ("photograph"), four vintage children's books I found cheap on eBay (for "retro/vintage"; she mentioned she collects them), a crocheted neck warmer ("soft"), a reusable snack pouch with fruit fabric ("something sweet"), four embroidered towels ("seasons"), a sock monkey ("something for the child inside"), & a bucket hat ("hair accessory"). I also sent a baby hat & onesie as little extras 'cause she mentioned she had a great neice on the way.

I absolutely loved the bucket hat. I couldn't find a pattern for one (well, I couldn't find a FREE pattern for one!) so I bought a bucket hat at the dollar store, pulled out the seam ripper, & made my own pattern. This one wasn't perfect but I'm definitely going to try it again.
I'm so excited to see what I'll get... I'll post pictures when my package arrives.

When I'm not crafting for strangers, I've been taking Cooper to modeling jobs. He's had 3 in two weeks! Keep an eye out for him in the One Step Ahead catalog, especially the Christmas catalog!

No comments: