Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Off on my tropical vacation...

Yeah, don't I wish. I previously posted about how I joined a "virtual vacation" swap (see what I made & sent here). I just got my package in the mail! This is what I got:

Here's the gorgeous & gigantic batik bag made for me:

Here's everything together - the bag with a matching camera cozy & wristlet pouch, a cooler bag, 2 plastic goblets, some beach toys for Cooper, a Sandals brochure package (so I can envision myself at a tropical resort!), a notebook, and a mini scrapbook kit.

And.. because she knew I love Dr. Seuss, tons of Dr. Seuss fabric!! Seriously, I haven't measured but there's yards of it. It's waterproof fabric so I think I'm going to make a raincoat for Cooper out of it (my mom's suggestion!). Maybe a wetbag for cloth diapers or wet swimsuits too!

2 comments:

laugheveryday said...

love the fabric!

Anonymous said...

A raincoat would be adorable.