Friday, June 12, 2009

Scavenger Hunt Swap goodies

You may remember I participated in a Scavenger Hunt Swap; yesterday I received my package & look at all the goodies I got:

Sun tote bag ("Seasons" theme), Werther's candy & a cake pin cushion ("something sweet"), taggie blankie for the new baby ("something soft"), Dr. Seuss book & t-shirt ("something for the child in you"), glass dish filled with colorful origami stars & origami envelopes with coins in them (on the taggie blankie; for "origami"), baby boy scrapbooking supplies ("photograph"), cat & dog stuffed animals from vintage patterns ("retro/vintage"), baby hat for my niece on the way with extra embellishments tucked in the brim so I can make a matching onesie or socks ("hair accessory").
Yah! I love all my new stuff! :)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Good haul. That was a good idea your swap partner had to include extra embellishment with the baby hat.