Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs

I'm part of a mom's group I found on a Meetup.com & they plan playgroups & outings for moms & kids. One of the new moms in the group owns the Dinner by Design in Orland & invited us all for a "Read & Feed". It was so much fun! They read the book Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, raffled off some books, & then we were each able to make a sweet & sour meatball entree to take home. It would have been more fun if Cooper was older because then he could have helped, but he enjoyed watching all the kids. Tons of fun & from what I saw the prices were pretty reasonable if anyone's considering trying it out; they even do parties. I froze the meatballs to have later, but they look really good so we'll have to try them soon!

1 comment:

The Ben Show said...

That sounds like fun! Makes me miss the big city...