Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Computer problems & another job for Cooper

We got the black screen of death on the computer the other day. Just a couple of white words saying something about the CPU temperature being excessive or something. Luckily, the computer's still under warranty (that never happens!) so they're sending us a new fan & hard drive & the Geek Squad is coming out next Wednesday to install them. I'm using our old laptop, but it's pratically an antique (I think it's 7 years old) & it doesn't have any of the programs I'm used to. I don't know if I'll be able to post any pictures while I'm using this computer; we'll see if I can figure it out.
Cooper had another modeling job today (& we never even went to the Shedd Aquarium this time!). This was for V-Tech. I was told the toys he was photographed with will be out in Spring of 2009 so keep your eyes open for Cooper. I don't really know anything about the toys, but he'll probably be too old to be interested in them by the time they're available to buy.

No comments: